With the US Election ongoing, and my Paris and London shows moved from this year to 2021, I am reportage painting Washington DC onsite from September 1, 2020 to January 20, 2021. See the paintings here.
Painting at the RBG memorial SCOTUS.
July, 2020, I made an Ontario and Quebec painting road trip to the Gaspé Peninsula.
- March, 2020 – New York, Armory Week Clio Art Fair
- March, 2020 – New York, League Print Exhibition
- December, 2019 – New York, Met Museum Copyists
- July, 2019 – Toronto, TOAF Art Fair
- June, 2019 – Paris, American University of Paris
- The American University of Paris recently published this interview with me. It was an excellent show experience. Thank you to everyone who made the exhibit such a success.
- And these are the recent Group Shows and Awards.
- June 2021 – Paris, The American Church in Paris
- May 2021 – London, Chelsea Arts Club
- RSVP for opening receptions and CONTACT here
About tells you how I became an artist and what I do.
People is a gallery of portraits.
Places is a gallery of landscapes and cityscapes.
Things is a gallery of still life.
Word is a gallery of text paintings.
Fashion and Accessories and Home products, made from the paintings, are coming for the Holidays 2020!
Real art on the walls matters. Contact !
“Must credit Katherine Dolgy Ludwig if any of my art and images are used on social media. Images may not be sold, licensed, published or used for promotion.”
Everything on this website is 2002-2021 © KatherineDolgyLudwig