My Paris and London shows were moved from 2020 to 2022 due to the pandemic shutdown, so I went to make reportage paintings in DC onsite from September 2020 to 2021 (here). Standing there in the street painting live, the city was beautiful with history and passion, and also shattering, but in heat and cold I painted the city, rainy day flowers, and portraits. I took breaks in Florida (here), in New York (here), and in Toronto (here). These are the Paris Flowers paintings still available (here).
I also made reportage paintings at an overnight children’s summer camp in a ‘Covid Testing Bubble’ in the Adirondacks NY (here).
Painting at the RBG memorial SCOTUS.
Rebecca Knier and John Henry of CBS WUSA News 9 did an interview with me out painting the Capitol in DC (here).
July, 2020, I made an Ontario and Quebec painting road trip to the Gaspé Peninsula.
- July, 2021 – Toronto (online), Toronto Outdoor Art Fair TOAF60
- March, 2020 – New York, Armory Week Clio Art Fair
- March, 2020 – New York, League Print Exhibition
- December, 2019 – New York, Met Museum Copyists
- July, 2019 – Toronto, TOAF Art Fair
- June, 2019 – Paris, American University of Paris
- The American University of Paris recently published this interview with me. It was an excellent show experience. Thank you to everyone who made the exhibit such a success.
- And these are the recent Group Shows and Awards.
About tells you how I became an artist and what I do.
People is a gallery of portraits.
Places is a gallery of landscapes and cityscapes.
Things is a gallery of still life.
Word is a gallery of text paintings.
Fashion and Accessories and Home products, made from the paintings, are coming for the Holidays 2022!
Real art on the walls matters. Contact !
“Must credit Katherine Dolgy Ludwig if any of my art and images are used on social media. Images may not be sold, licensed, published or used for promotion.”
Everything on this website is 2002-2022 © KatherineDolgyLudwig