- March, 2020 – New York, Armory Week Clio Art Fair
- March, 2020 – New York, League Print Exhibition
- December, 2019 – New York, Met Museum Copyists
- July, 2019 – Toronto, TOAF Art Fair
- June, 2019 – Paris, American University of Paris
Now painting during the world quarantine, with the Paris and London shows moved from this year to 2021, I made a painting road trip to the Gaspé Peninsula.
The American University of Paris recently published this interview with me. It was an excellent show experience. Thank you to everyone who made the exhibit such a success. And these are the recent Group Shows and Awards.
RSVP for opening receptions and CONTACT here
About tells you how I became an artist and what I do.
People is a gallery of portraits.
Places is a gallery of landscapes and cityscapes.
Things is a gallery of still life.
Word is a gallery of text paintings.
Fashion and Accessories and Home products, made from the paintings, are coming for the Holidays 2020!
Real art on the walls matters. Contact !
Everything on this website is 2002-2020 © KatherineDolgyLudwig.