Here are my history and upcoming shows. Directly from home, shop my original paintings and prints on LUDWIG PICTURES. Shop my fashion and home/office products on LUDWIG EXPRESS. Researchers and Press, please CONTACT ME here, or request legal permission to license my work. Follow me on IG / Twitter / FB
- September 6-23, 2023 London, Chelsea Arts Club
Recently, I’ve been making reportage paintings in the streets of New York City, Paris, London, Ontario’s countryside , and on Toronto Island. For NYC Armory Week I did the Clio Art Fair, and won awards in the League Print Exhibition. A great Nashville project “My View from Home Mail Art” included me in their press article and a television news show. I made an Ontario and Quebec painting road trip to the Gaspé Peninsula.. I made reportage paintings in DC, where Rebecca Knier and John Henry of CBS WUSA News 9 did a Jan 7, 2021 interview with me . I painted in Florida, New York, Toronto, and the Adirondacks . I did a painting commission for Pete Townshend’s upcoming music project. For current sale are prints, oils, and watercolors which won recent awards, and watercolors from my Paris retrospective.
Painting at the RBG memorial SCOTUS.
- June 25, 2022 – EtobicokeArtsFest Iinaugural, Toronto
- February, 2022 – Florida, Mount Dora 47th Annual Arts Fest, Juize Box Pop Up
- July, 2019, 2021 – Toronto Outdoor Art Fair TOAF
- March, 2020 – New York, Armory Week Clio Art Fair
- March, 2020 – New York, League Print Exhibition
- December, 2019 – New York, Met Museum Copyists
- June, 2019 – Paris, American University of Paris ( the AUP interview).
About tells you how I became an artist and what I do.
Resume and Press and Articles are here.
People is a gallery of portraits.
Places is a gallery of landscapes and cityscapes.
Things is a gallery of still life.
Word is a gallery of text paintings.
Must credit me if any of my art images or my likeness are used on social media. Everything on this website is 2002-2023©KatherineDolgyLudwig