- March, 2020 – New York, Armory Week Clio Art Fair
- March, 2020 – New York, League Print Exhibition
- December, 2019 – New York, Met Museum Copyists
- July, 2019 – Toronto, TOAF Art Fair
- June, 2019 – Paris, American University of Paris
And now painting during the world quarantine, with the Paris and London shows moved from this year to 2021, a great Nashville project My View from Home Mail Art included me in their press article and a television news show.
The American University of Paris recently published this interview with me. It was an excellent show experience. Thank you to everyone who made the exhibit such a success. And these are the recent Group Shows and Awards.
RSVP for opening receptions and CONTACT here
About tells you how I became an artist and what I do.
People is a gallery of portraits.
Places is a gallery of landscapes and cityscapes.
Things is a gallery of still life.
Word is a gallery of text paintings.
Fashion and Accessories and Home products, made from the paintings, are coming for the Holidays 2020!
Real art on the walls matters. Contact !
Everything on this website is 2002-2020 © KatherineDolgyLudwig.