My Paris and London shows were moved from 2020 to 2021, then 2022, then 2023 due to the pandemic shutdown, so Sept 2020 to May 2022 I went to make reportage paintings in DC. Standing there in the street painting live, the city was beautiful with history and passion, and also shattering. In heat and cold I painted DC, and on rainy days still life and portraits. I took breaks in Florida, in New York, in Toronto, and at an overnight children’s summer camp in a ‘Covid Testing Bubble’ in the Adirondacks. Some Paris Flowers are still available. These are paintings being newly developed for Fabric Designs. See my newest oil paintings, featuring my new Bullador pup, in the inaugural Etobicoke ArtsFest 2022, here.
Painting at the RBG memorial SCOTUS.
Rebecca Knier and John Henry of CBS WUSA News 9 did an interview with me out painting the Capitol in DC (here).
July, 2020, I made an Ontario and Quebec painting road trip to the Gaspé Peninsula.
- June 25, 2022 – Etobicoke ArtsFest inaugural, Toronto
- February, 2022 – Florida, Mount Dora 47th Annual Arts Fest, Juize Box Pop Up
- July, 2021 – Toronto (online), Toronto Outdoor Art Fair TOAF60
- March, 2020 – New York, Armory Week Clio Art Fair
- March, 2020 – New York, League Print Exhibition
- December, 2019 – New York, Met Museum Copyists
- July, 2019 – Toronto, TOAF Art Fair
- June, 2019 – Paris, American University of Paris
- The American University of Paris recently published this interview with me. It was an excellent show experience. Thank you to everyone who made the exhibit such a success.
- And these are the recent Group Shows and Awards.
Before the shutdown, traveling every summer painting new places, people, and still life — 2018 was a typical wonderful year — I made reportage paintings in New York City, Paris, London, Ontario’s countryside , and Toronto Island.
About tells you how I became an artist and what I do.
People is a gallery of portraits.
Places is a gallery of landscapes and cityscapes.
Things is a gallery of still life.
Word is a gallery of text paintings.
Fashion and Accessories and Home products, made from the paintings, are coming for the Holidays 2022!
Real art on the walls matters. Contact !
“Must credit Katherine Dolgy Ludwig if any of my art and images are used on social media. Contact me to make a purchase, do a press interview, or request permission to license my work. Follow me on IG @ludwigexpress, Twitter @ludwigexpress, FB /ludwigexpress”
Everything on this website is 2002-2022 © KatherineDolgyLudwig